Chadstone’s most adorable cafe has teamed up with Suzie Scribbles to offer you the chance to win high tea for two. You can read our full review for Le Mille Creperie here
Entry is simple, follow le mille creperie then head over to Suzie Scribbles’ insta page, make sure you are following me, and then like and comment on the competition post, tagging the friends you’d like to take with you. You can tag as many people as you like, but you must only tag one person per comment and you can only tag each of your friends once. Full terms and conditions are below.
Terms and conditions
- The competition runs from Saturday 17th February until Midnight AEDT on Saturday 24th February. Any entries received outside of these times will not be counted.
- The winner will be picked at random and announced on the Suzie Scribbles’ instagram story, the competition post, and also notified by private message. Suzie Scribbles’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners must respond to the private message to confirm acceptance of the prize, failure to do so within 14 days will result in the prize being forfeited and a new winner chosen.
- The prize is supplied by Le Mille Creperie, Chadstone. It is solely their responsibility to supply the prize and Suzie Scribbles accepts no liability for this.
- The prize winner and their chosen guest must be able to visit Le Mille Creperie, Chadstone to enjoy their high tea for two. Prize is not redeemable for cash and no alternative will be offered. Transport to and from Chadstone is not included.
- The prize winner will have three months to visit for their prize of “high tea for two”.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to contact Le Mille Creperie, Chadstone to arrange a time to visit for their prize and this must be done prior to their visit. Contact details will be provided to the winner.
Happy comping and good luck!!