lorna is one of my favourite cafes we visited last year. Although it’s out in Ferntree Gully it holds its own with some of Melbourne’s best. Their menu of family recipes has something for everyone, from breakfast nachos to home made crumpets. You can read our full review of lorna here. In our first competition for 2018, here’s your chance to win a brunch for 2.
Entry is simple, follow lorna, then head over to Suzie Scribbles’ insta page make sure you are following me, and then like and comment on the competition post, tagging the friends you’d like to take with you. You can tag as many people as you like, but you must only tag one person per comment and you can only tag each of your friends once. Full terms and conditions are below.
- The competition runs from Friday 12th January until Midnight AEDT on Thursday 18th January. Any entries received outside of these times will not be counted.
- The winner will be picked at random and announced on the Suzie Scribbles’ instagram story, the competition post, and also notified by private message. Suzie Scribbles’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners must respond to the private message to confirm acceptance of the prize, failure to do so within 14 days will result in the prize being forfeited and a new winner chosen.
- The prize is supplied by lorna. It is solely their responsibility to supply the prize and Suzie Scribbles accepts no liability for this.
- The prize winner and their chosen guest must be able to visit lorna, Ferntree Gully to enjoy their brunch for two. Prize is not redeemable for cash and no alternative will be offered. Transport to and from lorna is not included.
- The prize winner will have three months to visit for their prize of “brunch for two” consisting of a meal and a drink each.
- It is the winners responsibility to contact lorna to arrange a time to visit for their prize and this must be done prior to their visit. Contact details will be provided to the winner.
Happy comping and good luck!!