Mr Hubbard is a tiny, fab and fresh cafe just off the main shopping street in Malvern. You can read our full review here. In what might be our last competition for 2017, here’s your chance to win a brunch for 2.
Entry is simple, follow Mr Hubbard, then head over to Suzie Scribbles’ insta page make sure you are following me, and then like and comment on one of the competition posts, tagging your friends you’d like to take with you. You can tag as many people as you like, but you must only tag one person per comment and you can only tag each of your friends once. Full terms and conditions are below.
- The competition runs from Friday 17rd November until Midnight AEDT on Thursday 23th November. Any entries received outside of these times will not be counted.
- The winner will be picked at random and announced on the Suzie Scribbles’ instagram story, the first competition post, and also notified by private message. Suzie Scribbles’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners must respond to the private message to confirm acceptance of the prize, failure to do so within 14 days will result in the prize being forfeited and a new winner chosen.
- The prize is supplied by Mr Hubbard Melbourne. It is solely their responsibility to supply the prize and Suzie Scribbles accepts no liability for this.
- The prize winner and their chosen guest must be able to visit Mr Hubbard, Malvern to enjoy their brunch for two. Prize is not redeemable for cash and no alternative will be offered. Transport to and from Mr Hubbard is not included.
- The prize winner will have three months to visit for their prize of “brunch for two” consisting of a meal and a drink each.
- It is the winners responsibility to contact Mr Hubbard to arrange a time to visit for their prize and this must be done prior to their visit. Contact details will be provided to the winner.
Happy comping and good luck!!