I’m excited to announce my first Suzie Scribbles Competition! To celebrate the blog being a year old, we’re teaming up with Abacus in South Yarra to offer one lucky person a brunch for two. Abacus is a beautiful venue, occupying a corner unit on Chapel Street and it offers some top quality brunch food. Click here to read our full review of Abacus from earlier in the year.
Entry is simple, follow Abacus, then head over to Suzie Scribbles’ insta page make sure you are following me, and then like and comment on one of the competition posts, tagging your friends you’d like to take with you. You can tag as many people as you like, but you must only tag one person per photo and you can only tag each of your friends once. Full terms and conditions are below.
- The competition runs from Friday 3rd November until Midnight AEDT on Thursday 9th November. Any entries received outside of these times will not be counted.
- The winner will be picked at random and announced on the Suzie Scribbles’ instagram page and also notified by private message. Suzie Scribbles’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners must respond to the private message to confirm acceptance of the prize, failure to do so within 14 days will result in the prize being forfeited and a new winner chosen.
- The prize is supplied by Abacus Melbourne. It is solely their responsibility to supply the prize and Suzie Scribbles accepts no liability for this.
- The prize winner and their chosen guest must be able to visit Abacus, Chapel Street, South Yarra to enjoy their brunch for two. Prize is not redeemable for cash and no alternative will be offered. Transport to and from Abacus is not included.
- The prize winner will have three months to visit for their prize of “brunch for two” consisting of a meal and a drink each.
- A date and time must be selected prior to the winner’s visit, and provided to Suzie Scribbles via email or Instagram private message. This will then be confirmed with Abacus and is subject to availability.
Happy comping and good luck!!